Fibre Cement Flat Boards (Material Characteristics)
- Finishes – Available in 26Nr standard solid colours from NCS colour chart and with smooth or textured finishes.
- Thin and Lightweight – in relation to weight the boards are extremely resilience to external conditions.
- Non Combustible and Fireproof – classified in accordance with EN13501-1
- Impact and Stain Resistant
- Weather Resistant – resistant to sub-zero temperatures and humidity
- Biological Resistance – Boards have a high PH value which makes the boards resistant to Algae, Bacteria, Moss and Fungi etc.
- Impervious to water – Boards can absorb and release moisture for unlimited cycles without affecting durability and life expectancy.
a) Cover (C) – Water based acrylic paint facing
b) Solid (S) – Core and surface being the same colour
c) Patina (P) – Textured finish
0 – Greys
1 – Blacks
2 – Whites
3 – Reds
4 – Yellows
5 – Greens
6 – Blues
Note: Digital print can also be applied to the surface
Certifications: BBA Agreement