High Density stratified boards with natural timber veneer for both Internal and External applications.
Facade is a high-density timber faced panel, manufactured with a core of paper fibres treated with thermosetting resins. These are compressed at a high temperature and pressure and protected by an exterior coating highly resistant to UV radiation and weathering. Facade panels include Everlook®, a component introduced into the wood to provide outstanding life-cycle benefit in terms of colour stability, in all climatic conditions with no varnish need at all over the years. It also allows the development of new finishes to our range of timber veneers.
The entire Parklex range is manufactured from natural wood materials, with each panel reflecting unique characteristics such as changes in tone, colour and highlights, with grain and knots. This provides surfaces with an appearance that only products manufactured in natural wood can offer.
- Parklex is manufactured from Natural wood materials.
- The surface composition protects against adverse weather conditions eliminating the need for maintenance or treatment.
- Boards are available in a range of thicknesses from 6mm to 22mm.
- Boards have 9Nr standard smooth finishes.
- Boards come in 2440mm x 1220mm size.
- Panels can be supplied flat or can be curved if required.
- A 10 year guarantee is offered as standard for Vertical all applications.